Sunday, October 4, 2015

good


“The Lord is Good”  -  period!

Everything about God is good, including everything that is related to me...
   His thoughts about me,
      His plans for me,
         His actions toward me,
            His guidance in me, 
               His blessings to me,
                  His protection of me, 
                     His purposes fulfilled through me and
                        His ordained circumstances that surround me at this very moment in my life.

They may not look good,
   seem good,
      sound good or
         feel good, but because they are ordained of God,
            THEY ARE GOOD.

Colossians 3:3 says that “your life is hid with Christ in God.” Every detail of your life is contained in Him, including your present circumstances, your trials, and your needs.  Trust Him!   “Your life is hid with Him - With Christ in God”
-shad williams

No comments:

Post a Comment