Tuesday, February 12, 2019

obey


I have several friends who are licensed pilots. One was working on his instrument landing skill, but felt a surge of anxiety when the control tower directed him to come in through a narrow pass between two mountains and then weave past several tall buildings. He asked for a repeat on directions from the tower when a control operator calmly replied: “You just obey my instructions and I'll take care of your obstructions.”

Sounds like something I hear from the Lord a lot of times. My responsibility is to obey His will. His purpose is to direct my path.”

“Obey My Instructions - I’ll Take Care of Your Obstructions!”

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths."  (Proverbs 3:5-6)
-dean register

No comments:

Post a Comment