Sunday, June 30, 2019

...attitude



"Put more gratitude in your attitude."  That's the message a Little Rock man is spreading after a journey that changed his life.

When you meet Roy Johnson, his energy is contagious. He credits his zeal for life to his faith, and to being grateful, even during the tough times.

"20 years ago I was diagnosed with a rare muscle disease called dermatomyositis," said Roy Johnson.   One evening in thehospital, doctors believed he wouldn't make it through the night. His response? "I said to God, not what can you do for me, but what can I do for you?  He said start a revival in your hospital room at midnight tonight."

And that's what he did. The nurses heard a commotion in his room and thought he was dying. Instead, they found him singing praises. After that, his turnaround was a medical miracle.  "I ended up being there 35 days. I had the best time of my life being sick."

He made such an impact at the hospital, St. Vincent staff wrote about him. They were amazed at his attitude towards his sickness, and said he inspired everyone he met. “I try to tell people rather than complaining about what you don't have, be grateful for what you do have. I tell people to put some gratitude in your attitude. And I tell them to be grateful and not hateful."

His time in the hospital inspired his book. After that, he started spreading the word, speaking in every state in the US, as well as several other countries. He's even learning different languages so he can reach the world with his message, "Put More Gratitude In Your Attitude".

Today, "put more gratitude on YOUR ATTITUDE."

No comments:

Post a Comment