Sunday, November 5, 2023

......faithful

 "God is faithful." 1 Corinthians 1:9
When the X-ray comes back and it doesn't look good, remember... 
     God is faithful.
When you read that hearbreaking note from yuor mate, remember...
     God is faithful.
When you hear the worst kind of news about your children, remember...
     God is still faithful.
He has not abandoned you, though you are tempted to think He has. When we are pressed near to the heart of God, He is faithful and He will hold us!  "In His love... He redeemed them, and He lifted them and He carried them." Isaiah 63:9
   
"He will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

He's Been Faithful  [Lyrics by Carol Cymbala]
   When my strength was all gone
   When my heart had no song
   Even then, He was faithful to me
   Every word He’s promised is true
   What I thought was impossible,
   I’ve seen my God do
   He’s been faithful, faithful to me
   Looking back, His love and mercy I see
   Though in my heart, I have questioned, even failed to believe
   Yet He’s been faithful, faithful to me

No comments:

Post a Comment