Friday, October 10, 2014

radio


 “Every cloud has a silver lining.” That is when the sun is shining on it.
 So the struggles in life are the things that get you down. There can be
 good that comes from them when you let the Son shine on the situation.

 The silver lining comes only when we ask You to shine on our situations.
 Ask to see everything from My perspective. Ask to see with My eyes. Ask
 the light to shine in every situation that frustrates you.

 Drop into the water and get My perspective like we are in constant radio
 communication “Ok, what do I do about this?”  It’s like the rookie cop who
 needs help so he calls his superior constantly to get advice.

 But don’t ever stop the radio communication. Don’t ever grow up enough to
 think you don’t need Me. I still run the operation so it still must be
 done My way.

 Once you know My heart it will be easier to flow in it; but it will also
 be easier to think you don’t need Me. Don’t ever lose sight of the fact
 that I am in control, I run this “office” and blessing comes when you do
 it My way. The silver lining shows up when the Son shines on it

 Be like the person who has an earpiece and is always talking to Me, Always
 finding out what to do, Listening to Me and saying what needs to be said
 and repeating it. Know that I am that close.

 I would speak to you like this if you would only ask. If you would wait
 before you let your words out if you would.  tune in and listen to Me, My
 words would flow for you. You would sound wise .ut you would know that it
 is Me.

 Others will know too because they know that you are not that good. Point
 to Me, Let everyone see that I am your source. “I don’t need the
 commendation; a good cop just does his duty!”

 My “duty” is to follow You,
                   to listen to You,
                   to do things Your way,
                   to follow Your plans.

 Then the “bad guys” will be arrested (stopped) and My kingdom will come,
 My will would be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment