Monday, November 9, 2015

.......plan


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowlege HIM, and He will guide your paths.  (Proverbs 3:5-6)

"The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps." (Proverbs 16:9, Proverbs 20:24)

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and he delights in his way." (Psalm 37:23)

"I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)



I had the day all planned out. Just enough time to do everything on my list.  Not too far into the morning, that got entirely rearranged. I was fussing and fuming about it to myself when all of a sudden I realized that I had given the day to God, as I do most mornings, giving him free reign for whatever would take place that day.

God is never early, and He's never late; He is always right on time. When He orchestrates a day's schedule and plans, He has a reason. We can trust that it is for good, and remember there's always a bigger picture.
-sally kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment