Saturday, February 11, 2017

...fast



"Meanwhile, Boaz went up to the town gate and sat there." Ruth 4:4

The town gate was the place in town where many legal transactions took place. Boaz wanted approval from the elders to marry Ruth, but he first had to clear any prior claims to her estate. Instead of running around, making things happen, Boaz went to the gate, sat and waited until the people he needed to speak with came by the gate. Boaz was secure in his purpose and knew he was in God's will so he trusted plans to unfold.

Are you rushing around trying to make things happen or are you waiting on God to lead the way? Relax, regroup, and let God lead the way.

PRAYER: Lord, let me learn to wait. Show me your plan for my life and give me the patience and the trust to let it unfold in Your way. Stop me from running around, trying to make things happen and let me rest in your peace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment