Friday, July 10, 2015

dresser


A woman was dying of AIDS and her family called a minister to come visit her. He attempted to share God's love with her, but she just wouldn’t respond. She told the minister... "I am lost - I have ruined my life and every life around me. Now, I'm going painfully to hell. There is no hope for me."

The minister saw a framed picture of a pretty girl on the dresser. "Who is this?" he asked. The woman brightened up and smiled and said, "She’s my daughter, the one beautiful thing in my life."

"And would you help her if she was in trouble, or made a mistake? Would you forgive her? Would you still love her?"

The woman responded "Of course I would. I would do anything for her! Why do you ask such a question?"

The minister looked at her and said, "Because I want you to know," said the minister, "that God has a picture of you on His dresser."

God has a picture of you on His dresser. You may be just the person that needs to hear that today - or maybe there is someone in your life who needs a phone call or a text from you to let them know that God has a picture of them on His dresser.  "For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)  

No comments:

Post a Comment