Thursday, July 4, 2019

...yourself


You try to hide from God
"Adam, where art thou? and he said. I heard thy voice in the garden and I was afraid because I was naked and I hid myself." Gen 3:9-10.

There is no hiding place! "All things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do" Heb 4:13. "He that covers his sin shall not prosper" Pro 28:13. Don't play the fool. God
knows all about it. You must confess and forsake it. Don't you know that "Every good and perfect 
gift is from above" from GOD James 1:17. Run to Him not from Him.

You stop reading the Bible
"God wrote you a letter. You ought to read your mail." "Desire the sincere milk of the word that 
ye may grow thereby" 1 Pet. 2:2. You would be extremely concerned if your son stopped eating. God is concerned when you stopped reading His word. You get weak and prey to every spiritual disease there is. "Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word" Ps 119:9. Read it and heed it.

You prayer life gets shot
There is a hotline to heaven. It is never busy. "Call upon me in the day of trouble, I will deliver 
thee and thou shalt glorify me" Ps 50:15. Turn to the Lord, not from Him. Judge yourself, confess 
that sin and get forgiven, cleansed and remember that sin is forgotten by God "their sins and iniquities will I remember no more" Heb 8:12. Don't let Satan bring them up.

"I have come that they might have life" don't just get half a loaf but all of it "and have it (life) 
more adamantly" than the lost and most of the found (saved ones). Jn 10:10.

MY PASSION is that YOU reach YOUR maximum potential for God...
-abc sumner

No comments:

Post a Comment