Thursday, August 1, 2024

.....trust

 At a time in history when wars were raging and the world was in chaos, David wrote:

   But I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God. My times are in your hands" Psalm 31:14-15

I don’t know what will happen as I go through the day, 
     but I trust You, Lord, to get me through it. 
I don’t know what storms or crises are ahead for me and my family, 
     but I trust You, Lord, to walk with me or carry me through any dark times that may be ahead. 
I don’t know how many more days I have on this earth, 
     but I trust You, Lord, to help me live each of those to the fullest and bring as much joy as possible to the people I know and love. 
I don’t know what the future will bring for my children and their children,
     but I trust You, Lord, to help them find their way through their lives as they bring glory to You. 
There is so much I don’t know about life in the present and the future, 
     but I trust You, Lord. You are my God. My times are in your hands.  
- tom norvell

No comments:

Post a Comment