Sunday, October 13, 2024

.....my

I need to pray this prayer...
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
I need to pray these words so that my words will be kind and accepting because sometimes the meditations of my heart are unkind and judgmental.  
I need to pray this prayer so that my words will be gentle and loving because sometimes the meditations of my heart are harsh and unloving. 
I need to pray this prayer so that my words will be encouraging because sometimes the meditations of my heart are not about encouragement. 
I need to pray this prayer so that my words and actions will build others up, not tear them down. 
I need to pray this prayer so my words and actions will bring gentleness and healing to the hurting and broken.
I need to pray this prayer, so my words and actions will bring light and joy into a dark world of sadness.
I need to pray this prayer because sometimes the contents of my heart are far from pleasing to God, even though He is my rock and my redeemer.
 
I need to pray this prayer daily, and sometimes, I need to pray this prayer many times during the day. 
 
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer Psalm 19:14
- tom norvell

No comments:

Post a Comment