Tuesday, February 26, 2013

? meal


An Atheist...

A self professed Atheist, hiking in the woods ran across a bear that begins to chase him. When he cannot get away from the bear, running, he falls and the bear approaches. As the bear is about to attack, he yells out, "Oh, my  God! Help!"

Suddenly, time freezes. The stream stops, the wind is still, and the bear freezes.

All of a sudden a cloud lowers to the earth and a voice billows out of it. "After all these years, you claim to be an atheist Now, at your darkest hour  you call my name. What shall I do with you, shall you call yourself a  Christian after all these years?"

The Atheist replied, "You are right. After all these years, it would be hypocritical of me to proclaim Christianity when I am not one. But I'll tell  you what, how about making the bear a Christian, and that should solve the problem."

"Right", the voice said, "you've got it." And the cloud disappeared.

Just then, the stream started flowing, the wind began blowing, and the bear began to move. All of a sudden, the bear stopped clawing at the man, fell to his knees and brought his paws together. And said, "For the meal I am about  to receive, may the Lord make me truly grateful."
-gofaone august 31st, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment