Thursday, February 21, 2013

tower



  Look in the deep recesses of your heart. Is there worry, jealousy,
  insecurity, bitterness, anger? Why? Why have you allowed them to sneak
  in Why have you not run to Me? I am your High Tower

  You can hide in Me and I will tell you who you are You have spent too much
  time listening to everyone else tell you who you are and tell you what you
  should think about life and about others I know you want more of Me – so
  live that. 
  Seek Me like your life depended on it, Live for eternity every
  moment. Seek what I want from you, Seek what I want you to do with your
  time. Is it valuable? Is it meeting a need or a want? Is it helping you or
  someone else grow? Is it encouraging? Is it beneficial? Let it all go –
  you can trust Me. I will give you all you need. 
  If you would just ask –
  not just once but over and over Ask me for what you need. I am waiting to
  open the storehouses of heaven. Increase your faith and know that I can
  give you everything you need Life is hard. But not so hard that I can’t
  give you what you need to walk this with success. I want My joy to flow in
  you in the middle of the junk. Open your eyes in the storm. You close them
  and you push through - then you are angry and stressed. Open your eyes.
  See, I am right here, Now take My hand and let’s walk this together
  Better yet, we can dance right through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment