Saturday, February 23, 2013

? thoughts

Our Thinking vs God's Promises

"It's impossible."
All things are possible (Luke 18:27).

"I'm too tired."
I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30).

"Nobody really loves me."
I love you (John 3:16).

"I can't go on."
My grace is sufficient (2Corinthians 12:19).

"I can't figure things out."
I will direct your steps (Proverbs 20:24).

"I can't do it."
You can do all things (Philippians 4:13).

"I'm not able."
I am able (2 Corinthians 9:8).

"It's not worth it."
It will be worth it (Romans 8:28).

"I can't forgive myself."
I forgive you (1John 1:9; Romans 8:1).

"I can't manage."
I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19).

"I'm afraid."
I have not given you a spirit of fear (2Timothy 1:7).

"I'm always worried and frustrated."
Cast all your cares on Me (1Peter 5:7).

"I don't have enough faith."
I've given everyone a measure of faith (Romans 12:8).

"I'm not smart enough."
I give you wisdom (1Corinthians 1:30).

"I feel all alone."
I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5).
-nampombe2001

No comments:

Post a Comment