Friday, February 28, 2020

23

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd  -  That’s Relationship!

I shall not want  -  That’s Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures  -  That’s Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters  -  That’s Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul  -  That’s Healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness  -  That’s Guidance!

For His name sake  -  That’s Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death  -  That’s Testing!

I will fear no evil  -  That’s Protection!

For Thou art with me  -  That’s Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me  -  That's Discipline!

Thou prepareth a table before me in the presence of mine enemies  -  That’s Hope!

Thou annointest my head with oil  -  That’s Consecration!

My cup runneth over  -  That’s Abundence.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life  -  That’s Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord  -  That’s Security!

Forever  -  That’s Eternity!
-david jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment